In line with public health advice, we are pleased to be offering some guided walks and nature activities for children starting with a programme of events for July.
Please see details below and our current guidelines. You must read and sign a Covid-19 self declaration from before attending to site for our events.
Our Children’s Nature Activities will begin on Tuesday 6th July at 11 am and will continue throughout July every Tuesday and Thursday morning.
Our activities are suitable for children aged 5 to 10 years of age.
Parent/adult must accompany the child/children at all times.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, some changes have had to be introduced:
- Our numbers are strictly limited to 15 people. This will include parents/adults accompanying the child/children and any other siblings, either under the age of 5 years or over the age of 10 years.
- Families with children wishing to attend must book in at least 24 hours in advance by phoning +353 87 290 6269, and all adults must complete a Covid-19 survey (click here to download form) and submit it by email to email@example.com
- All activities will be held outdoors, weather permitting. If the weather is unsuitable the activity will not proceed.
- All adults must wear a mask for the duration of the activity.
Our Guided Bog Walks will begin on Friday 9thth July at 11am and will continue every Wednesday and Friday morning throughout July.
Our walks will be off trail, on uneven and wet terrain, proper footwear and clothing is essential.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, we have had to introduce some changes:
- All guided walks must be pre-booked, please phone +353 87 290 6269 to reserve a space. Places are strictly limited to 15 people, which will include children and babies/toddlers in carriers.
- All attendees must complete a Covid-19 survey (click here to download form) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the walk is due to take place. Unfortunately if the survey is not returned, you will be excluded from the walk.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.